Contact: Mike Moscardelli, Vice-Chair
Mission Statement : The Mission of the Lebanon Wilson County Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Committee is to serve the community by fostering an environment which will promote prosperity in Wilson County.
The Economic Development Division shall work with the joint economic and community development of Wilson County in the recruitment and retention of industry and business to Wilson County. This division will address health care and workforce effectiveness and a community livability program that will identify current housing and projected needs for housing.
- The Vice-Chair of this division shall chair all meetings; appoint sub committees to oversee programs and projects.
- This committee will conduct the annual business and industry development program.
- The committee is responsible for the Cedar Tree Award and work with the city and county government to maintain the three star community.
- This division is responsible for the business person of the year award and industrialist of the year award.
- They will coordinate with each division of the chamber to complete all the criteria for the three-star qualification.