- Student must be accepted as a full-time freshman to a university in the State of Tennessee.
- Student must be a Wilson County Resident
- Student must be a full time student at Lebanon High School
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Student must submit the requested information on or before the specified deadline.
1. Completed application
2. Essay (limited to two pages) to include:
a. Why this scholarship is important to you
b. Why you deserve this scholarship
c. Any special considerations you wish the committee to consider
3. Letter of intent to attend University of your Choice specifying beginning semester
4. Transcripts verifying Grade Point Average (Transcripts should be from all schools attended)
5. Signed release of information to Lebanon Wilson County Chamber of Commerce
6. Two letters of reference
1. Application completed and returned to the Lebanon Wilson Chamber of Commerce Office by 4:00 p.m. on April 12, 2017.
2. Scholarship Committee review applications by April 26, 2017 and choose three finalists.
*Vice-Chairperson of Lebanon Wilson County Chamber of Commerce Education Division will serve as
*Members of Committee will be appointed by Committee Chair.
3. Candidates not selected are notified by mail. Finalists notified by phone.
4. Interview may be required.
5. Candidates notified of decision upon completion of the process.
6. Scholarship Recipients will be notified by May 23, 2017.
7. Scholarship checks written to school on behalf of winner. Money deposited in student account will be for tuition/books purposes only. Student cannot use scholarship monies for any purpose other than those specifically stated.
Download Application To Apply - CLICK HERE