If you are planning on relocating to Wilson County please view our introduction video:
Relocating to Wilson County Fact Sheet
- 1.5 million people live within a one hour drive of Lebanon.
- Approximately 36% of all travel spending in the State of Tennessee was spent within a 50 mile radius of Lebanon.
- Prime Outlets of Lebanon had over 2.5 million visitors since 1999.
- With 2,000,000 visitors annually, the busiest welcome center in Tennessee is 25 miles east of Lebanon on I-40.
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park, located five miles south of Lebanon, has more than 650,000 visitors annually.
- The $125,000,000 Nashville Superspeedway, which opened in April 2001, is just 15 miles south of Lebanon.
- Lebanon’s Town Square, located two miles north of I-40, draws thousands of antique and collectibles shoppers.
- The Wilson County Fair drew more than 420,000 attendees in 2004, the state’s largest fair.
- The U.S. Travel Data Center’s report “Economic Impact of Travel on Tennessee’s Counties Report for the State of Tennessee” shows a steady increase in tourism and travel expenditures in Wilson County.
|County:||Square Miles 583|
|Proximity:||Nashville, 30 miles|
|Region:||Middle, 550' Elevation|
|2000 Median Household Income|
|$50,140, second highest of the 95 counties in the state of Tennessee|
|Population (2000 Census)|
|Mt. Juliet:||12,000 +|
|Education (# of schools)|
|Education (enrollment and student:teacher ratio)|
|Elementary||8,664 and 22:1|
|Middle School||1,708 and 22:1|
|High School||4,183 and 23:1|
|Hospitals:||1 with 257 beds|
|10 Screen Theater:||1|
|Motels:||18 (1200 rooms)|
|Bed and Breakfasts:||2|