Please Contact David W Hemontolor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Production Manager Direct Hire
Accomplished, achievement-driven and results oriented manager who is interested in achieving business objectives and support commitments to safety, customer service, employee development, and continuous improvement.
- BA Degree with concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Performs operation analysis to maximize flow in the areas and to assure best use of resources to achieve total product cycle time goals and of productivity
- Manage and direct all employees in production
- Ensure quality and productivity levels meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Train new hires on policies and procedures
- Also previously served as Human Resources Manager for a freight company
Warehouse Manager Direct Hire
Strong, proactive, results oriented leader with the necessary experience, skills and demonstrated track record to achieve bottom line results in distribution/manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience with management of distribution/logistics operations
- Selecting and managing warehouse staff
- Developing and managing departmental budgets
- Establishing and monitoring productivity goals
- Development of effective inventory procedures
- Areas of Expertise: 5S, Lean Manufacturing, OSHA and Regulatory Compliance, FDA Compliance, ASI, SQF, Process Improvement, Inventory Management, Distribution, Human Resources, Policy and Procedure Development, Budgeting, Cost Reduction, Customer Service
Plant/Operations Manager Direct Hire
Experienced plant/operations manager in the aerospace, power generation, metal removal machining and automotive manufacturing industries. Operational and engineering positions have given this candidate a high level of expertise in the disciplines of leadership roles, project management, team development and new product introduction.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Solid experience in start-up facilities
- Responsible for P&L, daily operations, continuous improvement savings and purchasing savings
- Increased product margins by 20% utilizing Lean concepts and Kaizens
- Led facility to manage 16% sales growth
- Reduced inventory by 40%
- Managed to reduce business expenses by 15%
- Collaborated with engineering to reduce scrap rate from 3% to 1%
- Implementation of ISO 9000 certification