Contact: Bill Potter, Vice-Chair
The Wilson County Sports Council Division shall work with the recruitment and promotion of all sporting events in Wilson County.
- The Vice-chair shall serve as chair of all committee meetings; they will appoint all sub committees for projects and programs.
- The division will encourage volunteer participation to assist with sporting events and sport related activities.
- The Vice-chair will appoint sub-committees to promote and coordinate events throughout Wilson County.
- This division will host an annual academic banquet to recognize top student athletes from all Wilson County High Schools.
- They will assist the executive committee with the fundraising needs of the Chamber, including the annual golf tournament.
For Lebanon Youth Football information:
visit www.lebanonyouthfootballandcheer.org or call 615-547-4944