Contact: Heather Bay, Vice-Chair
The Special Events Committee is responsible for the promotion of Community Tourism and travel development for the city of Lebanon.
- The Community Tourism division vice-chair will conduct all meetings of the Community Tourism Council and report all activities to the chamber board of directors.
- The Community Tourism council will work for the development of activities and facilities for visitors in the area of recreational opportunities and entertainment.
- All monies received from the city of Lebanon shall be used for the promotion and development of community tourism in the city of Lebanon. The community tourism vice-chair shall chair all meetings and appoint sub-committees for projects and programs.
- The council will develop programs for retail promotion and shop Wilson County first.
- The council will host a booth at the Wilson County Fair, Halloween on the Square, and the annual Christmas parade.
- The council will select the retailer of the year and Tapped by Tourism to be awarded at the Annual Membership and Awards Banquet.